Attack on Titan and Call of Duty cross over to a new item pack that turns you into a member of the infamous Survey Corps in Warzone and Vanguard.
The Tracer Pack: Attack on Titan: Levi Edition Bundle includes several new skins for various weapons and more. Chief among these is a new skin for the Daniel Yatsu operator that gives him Levi Ackerman’s split haircut, beige Survey Corps jacket, and white jabot collar.
Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard January 2022 Update Gallery
Here’s what else is included:
- A new finishing move, MVP highlight and highlight intro based on the Survey Corps’ high-flying maneuvers they use against titans.
- A decal decorated with the wings of the Survey Corps.
- Three weapon blueprints: the ‘Historia’, designed for close range fire from the hip, and the ‘Ymir Curse’, a medium to long range weapon with near zero vertical recoil. The third weapon blueprint is for a pair of dual-wield blades that look exactly like the titan piercer blades used by members of the Survey Corps.
- A weapon charm designed to look like the infamous key to Eren Yeager’s cellar.
- Sticker “One hot Potato”, a reference to the hungry character Sasha.
The new pack will be released on January 20. Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part Two debuted this past weekend, marking the start of the conclusion of the long-running anime franchise. IGN’s official review called it “ruthless, devastating, exciting seating arrangement”.
Also included in the new Call of Duty update, going live later today: a new operator named Isabella (whose “Wild Rose” pack includes two new weapon blueprints), plus a new SMG described as a mix between the Sten and the Owen Pistol.
There’s also an introduction to the story of Vanguard Zombies season two via “The Void”, a new part of the “Shi No Numa” map that teleports you through a portal into some sort of alternate dimension. In the Void, you play classic rounds of survival and earn rewards for every three rounds you survive. Players can choose to flee or survive at any time after three rounds. You can earn 5,000 Essence Points for every three rounds you survive (plus a Sacrificial Heart if you return to Stalingrad), and if you survive a total of 12 rounds, you get a perk that keeps your Perks from falling below level 2 if you go down for the rest of the match. Treyarch also teases that players who survive even longer will be able to discover details about future story beats.
Call of Duty: Warzone is currently facing a new batch of invisible player skin issues as the Raven Software QA team and other Activision Blizzard employees enter their fourth week of strike action.
Joseph Knoop is a writer/producer/a hot potato for IGN.